Easy Float | Hirebase
Easy Float - Compaction & Surface Preparation - Tool Hire - Hirebase
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
|£18.21 £40.46||£6.62 £14.71||£24.83 £55.17||£33.10 £73.56||£99.31 £220.68|
Lightweight with a swivel cast aluminium blade to smooth or texture wet concrete to the required finish. Just twist the long handle and the swivel head angles the blade.
A variety of heads are available for different finishes
Features and Benefits
- Floats improve final surface durability, finish and quality by reducing surface laitance.
- With 3 extension handles a 6m bay can be floated. Robust knuckle head allows the blade to be angled for ease of use and control on finish.
- Easy Bull Float.
- A lightweight magnesium alloy blade with reinforcement to prevent warping.
- Rounded corners on float head to reduce track marks when floating.
- Robust heavy-duty design for tough site conditions and rental fleets
Bull Float - Belle
Range of Hand-Held Floats
Floats are used to smooth and improve the surface of the concrete. The Floats swivel head allows the blade to be pushed and pulled across the surface.
Ref: 50901, Model: Bull Float c/w Swivel & Handle, WidthxDepth(mm): 1200x200, Total Handle Length(mm): 5.4, Head Weight c/w Swivel (kg): 6, Total Handle Weight(kg): 3.6