6 Tonne Excavator | Hirebase
6 Ton Excavator
00993 - 65R-1 - JCB - 6 Tonne Excavator - Plant Hire - Hirebase
You do not need any operators licence to use these in a private residence
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
- 100% high strength pressed steel bodywork means it’s strong and durable, with no fragile plastic sections.
- The 8T variants boasts heavy-duty kingpost which features durable re-bashable pivots to optimise service life
- Conventional tail swing gives greater stability, lifting capacity and a larger dig end.
Features and Benefits
- Tailor performance to match any application with two seperate dig modes.
- Simplified H-frame construction and finite element analysis to design the ultimate heavy-duty structure.
- Best-in-class 500 hour greasing intervals.
- Hydraulics can only be operated in a safe lockable position with JCB's unique 2GO system.
Ultimate productivity comes as standard on the new generation JCB 65R and 67C excavators. Build quality, performance, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability are all part of the package.
They've been developed in direct response to our customers’ needs and, as such, these JCB excavators also offer you low cost of ownership, superior ergonomics, rigorous safety features, and easy servicing.So if you’re in the market for a 6-tonne excavator, you’ll find this new generation is in a 6-tonne class of its own.
A GREAT PERFORMANCE The JCB 65R excavator has a JCB Diesel by Kohler common rail Stage IIIB/Tier 4 final-compliant engine powers these latest 6-tonne machines. By using a DOC, turbocharger and intercooler, we’ve increased power to 38.4kW at just 2200rpm, and there’s also 300Nm of torque. With a JCB 65R, tractive effort and 5km/h tracking speeds are class leading so high dozer capabilities and fast travel times are guaranteed. Our auto kickdown motors help to increase productivity and reduce operator fatigue by automatically adapting to changes in terrain. A JCB 65R mini excavator offers superb spoil retention during truck loading courtesy of a huge 188° bucket rotation. For total versatility, you can specify your perfect dipper length, ranging from 1.65-2.0m. 2 dipper options are available for each machine; 1.65m for both models and the 1.9m for the 65R or 2m for the 67C giving increased performance and more versatility. A JCB mini excavator 2-piece boom offers close reach, high digging capacity and excellent dump reach. Because you may want to operate many versatility-enhancing attachments, the 65R has twin auxiliary lines with both high and low hydraulic flows. These lines are proportionally operated via the electrics, with full adjustability for optimum attachment control. In order to provide a winning balance of high performance and easy-clean low soil retention, we've completely overhauled our mini diggers’ dozer profile and angle. Tapered lift points are located behind the blade edge for their protection.
PDFs and Specification SheetsPDF Specification Sheet
|Height (mm) Cab|
|Machine Width (mm)|
|Max Dump height (mm)|
|Operating Weight kg|
|Width (mm) Cab|