5 Tonne Excavator | Hirebase
5 Ton Excavator
0097 - 51 R-1 - JCB - 5 Tonne Excavator - Plant Hire - Hirebase
You do not need any operators licence to use these in a private residence
The photos shown, are for illustration purposes only. Specifications may vary, please contact your local branch.
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
|£239.12 £607.30||£86.95 £220.84||£326.08 £828.14||£434.77 £1,104.18||£1,304.31 £3,312.54|
- Low fuel consumption
- The heavy duty boom cylinder guard and optional dipper and crowd ram guards give maximum excavator arm protection, even during the toughest jobs
- H-frame undercarriage for increased stability, durability and easier to clean
Features and Benefits
- The JCB below idle feature means that engine revs are reduced even further when the operators armrest is raised. Fuel economy and noise levels are both improved.
- Activate ‘One-Touch-Idle’ by pressing the new rotary controller dial. Just another way of reducing engine revs quickly and conserving fuel.
- Our programmable auto idle can be activated between 2 and 30 seconds after the controls have been inactive, to offer increased fuel efficiencies
- Control your engine speed with four different power bands to easily toggle through and set to optimum hydraulic flows. This includes light, eco, heavy and heavy plus, all of which can be tailored to suit your application.
- The patented low pressure return line circuit further improves fuel efficiency, because the pump does not need to overcome as high a pressure before any work can be done.
NEW GENERATION CONTROL, EFFICIENCY, PERFORMANCE, STRENGTH.
Control, Industry-leading digital screen technology lets you tailor and store settings to put you in total control. Efficiency, Designed to keep running costs low and prove to be a great business decision. Performance, Designed to give you greater bucket and dipper tearout, greater dump height and greater lift capacity. Strength, Designed to be quite simply the strongest 5-tonne machines on the market.
PDFs and Specification SheetsPDF Specification Sheet
|Height (mm) Cab|
|max Digging depth (mm)|
|Max Dump height (mm)|
|Operating Weight kg|
|Width (mm) Cab|