12M Telehandler | Hirebase
00963 - 535-125 - JCB - 12m Telehandler - Plant Hire - Hirebase
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
Telehandlers are versatile machines ideal for a number of lifting and loading applications on all construction sites. These machines have the ability to move on varied kinds of terrain.
- Agile telehandler with extended reach capability and great visibility
- Economical and productive 55kW (75hp) engine
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
Features and Benefits
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
THE 535-125 HI VIZ ISN’T JUST EFFICIENT TO USE – IT’S HUGELY EFFICIENT TO OWN AND OPERATE TOO. WE’VE DESIGNED THESE MACHINES TO GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 535-125 HI VIZ CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 535-125 HI VIZ IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
- Cab Tinted Glass Including Heater For Stg V
- Industrial Traction, 15.5-25 12 Ply
- Manual: 2 Lever, 1 Auxiliary, Placing Pattern T4
- Suspension Seat: Fabric Adjustable Backrest Weight T4
- Q-fit Carriage Manual Pin Lock
- Rotating Beacon. Magnetic.
- Grease Gun And Cartridge Kit
- Guard: Roof And Front Screen
- High Visibility Convex Front Mirror
- Forks 100W 45T 1067L, Fork Pin For Q-fit
THE LATEST JCB 535-125 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL IS A TELEHANDLER THAT’S DESIGNED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ANY SITE HEAD-ON.
The latest and cleanest JCB 535-125 HI VIZ Loadall is equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF meaning JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance.
PDFs and Specification SheetsPDF Specification Sheet 1 PDF Specification Sheet 2
|Max Lift Capacity (kg)|
|Max Lift Height (m)|