- Breaking & Drilling
- Compaction & Surface Preparation
- Decorating & Cleaning
- Heating, Cooling & Drying
- Lifting & Handling
- Power Generation & Pumping
- Sanding & Woodworking
- Cutting & Sawing
- Site Works & Surveying
Set your local branch
DONT GET OVERLOADED, GET A SKIP!Click here to read more...
Skip Hire is now available at your local Hirebase
because we're committed to providing you with convenience and quality equipment, at a great price. With multiple skip sizes available, many types of waste taken, and grab & tipper trucks available, you'll be sure to get everything you need, when you need it.
To get a quote for skip hire or to book a skip, email Skips@hirebase.co.uk including your name, phone number, location and waste disposal requirements, or call us on 0161 4957969.
SKIP HIRE AT HIREBASE:
- Skip sizes ranging from 4 - 40 yards
- 6 and 8 wheel grab wagons and tipper trucks
- Suitable for all types of waste including hazardous waste and asbestos removal. Please state requirements when booking.
- Next day delivery available*
- Detailed recycling reports per bin are available. We work hard to ensure as much of your waste is recycled as possible.
We are accredited with quality standards of ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
TYPES OF SKIP HIRE AVAILABLE
- 4 yard skip - Perfect for small DIY projects or spring cleaning.
- 6 yard skip - Great size for a bathroom refit or getting rid of garden waste.
- 8 yard skip - Built for most domestic waste removal jobs, such as kitchen replacements.
- 12 yard skip - Ideal for bulky items and large amounts of light waste.
- Enclosed skips - Useful for sites where the location is sensitive or for contaminated waste.
- Roll-on roll-off skips - Typically used by commercial customers for large projects.
Please note: the usual rules on the types of material that cannot be placed in a skip such as hazardous materials will apply. Please state your requirements when booking if you need to dispose of hazardous waste.
You are required to follow the standard restrictions on the proportion of a skip that can be filled with regulated materials such as plasterboard, carpets and turf.
*Terms and conditions apply.