Petrol Hedge Trimmer | Hirebase
Petrol Hedge Trimmer
Petrol Hedge Trimmer - Hedge Trimmers - Landscaping - Tool Hire - Hirebase
The photos shown, are for illustration purposes only. Specifications may vary, please contact your local branch.
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
|£26.71 £59.36||£9.71 £21.59||£36.43 £80.95||£48.57 £107.93||£145.71 £323.79|
Petrol Hedge Trimmer. Heavy-duty professional for landscapers and contractors.
Features and Benefits
- Lower blade speed for powerful cutting performance
- Anti-vibration system
- Rotating rear handle for easy use at angles
- 2-mix design two-stroke engine
- Double-sided cutting bar
- STIHL 2-MIX-Engine - The STIHL 2-mix engine specially designed for the new generation of hedge trimmer combines low consumption and emissions with low weight and excellent acceleration. There are also always sufficient power reserves for cutting thicker shrubs.
- Tip protection - The comfort variants HS 46 C and HS 56 C come with tip protection as standard, which prevents damage to both the blade and the gear, but also to things that lie near the hedgerow (e.g. natural stone wall). It also makes it easier to cut ground cover plants. (similar to illustration)
- Electronic ignition module - This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger) - A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- STIHL ErgoStart (E) - A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL ErgoStart (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one-third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Long-life air filter system - Ensures longer cleaning intervals and better protection of the engine.
- Tool free filler cap - Patented special filler caps for fuel and oil. These filler caps can be opened and closed again quickly and easily, without tools.
- Single lever operation - The choke, start gas, operating position and stop function are integrated into one operating element. Stop button with a single lever operation After pressing the stop button, the shaft jumps back to position I. The hedge trimmer is ready to start again immediately, thus preventing an incorrect operation.
- Double-sided cutting blade - The cutting blade is double-sided. The sophisticated blade geometry makes for a job well done
The STIHL HS 56 C-E is the first petrol hedge trimmer designed for semi-professional use. If you are looking for a robust, lightweight hedge trimmer that is easy to start and a dream to use then look no further. A number of standard features such as ErgoStart, anti-vibration system, double-sided cutter blades, and the ergonomic loop make the HS 56 C-E the tool of choice for landowners and professional gardeners.
PDFs and Specification Sheets
CO2 g/kWh: 887
|HS 56 C-E Hedge trimmer|