8 Tonne Excavator | Hirebase
8 Ton Excavator
00994 - 86C-2 - JCB - 8 Tonne Excavator - Plant Hire - Hirebase
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
- A fully robot welded boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates for long-life durability.
- Bodywork is made using 100% high strength pressed steel so it’s strong, durable and easy to repair, with no fragile plastic sections.
- The 8T variants boasts heavy-duty kingpost which features durable re-bashable pivots to optimise service life
- Conventional tail swing gives greater stability, lifting capacity and a larger dig end.
Features and Benefits
- The versatile TAB boom provides a long reach making it ideal for levelling large areas.
- 2 It makes it easier to dig close to the machine and in narrow spaces without constant repositioning.
- A higher reach and bucket bottom position makes it smoother and easier to load into lorries.
- The TAB boom makes it easier to manoeuvre for easy and efficient vertical digging especially in tight spaces.
CUSTOMERS DEMAND HIGH-QUALITY, RELIABLE AND DURABLE MACHINES THAT STAND THE TEST OF TIME. THAT’S WHY JCB'S LATEST, 8-10 TONNE DASH 2 MIDI EXCAVATORS ARE DESIGNED AND BUILT TO BE ROBUST WITH 100% STEEL BODYWORK PLUS STRONG AND RELIABLE COMPONENTS. THE NEW 86C-2 CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH AN OPTIONAL TRIPLE ARTICULATED BOOM (TAB) TO LET YOU TAKE ON TOUGHER JOBS IN A WIDER RANGE OF SITES AND CONDITIONS. IT LETS YOU REACH FURTHER, DIG CLOSER AND DUMP HIGHER FOR EVEN GREATER PRODUCTIVITY.
PDFs and Specification SheetsPDF Specification Sheet
|Height (mm) Cab|
|max Digging depth (mm)|
|Max Dump height (mm)|
|Operating Weight kg|
|Width (mm) Cab|