7M Telehandler | Hirebase
00961 - 531-70 - JCB - 7m Telehandler - Plant Hire - Hirebase
The photos shown, are for illustration purposes only. Specifications may vary, please contact your local branch.
|1st Day||Extra Days||Weekend||Week||Deposit|
Telehandlers are versatile machines ideal for a number of lifting and loading applications on all construction sites. These machines have the ability to move on varied kinds of terrain.
- Economical and productive 55kW (75hp) JCB EcoMAX engine
- DPF-free engine design saves time and money
- Designed to offer great visibility, boosting productivity and safety
Features and Benefits
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
A JCB CONSTRUCTION LOADALL ISN’T JUST EFFICIENT TO USE – IT’S HUGELY EFFICIENT TO OWN AND OPERATE TOO. WE’VE DESIGNED THESE MACHINES TO GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 531-70 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
UNRIVALLED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
THE 531-70 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MAXIMUM UPTIME. OUR MACHINES ARE AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE, USING TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AND INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
THE LATEST JCB 531-70 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL IS A TELEHANDLER THAT’S DESIGNED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ANY SITE HEAD-ON.
The latest and cleanest JCB 531-70 Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. A Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is fitted to reduce exhaust emissions and comply with Stage V requirements and an auto regeneration strategy enables maximum productivity.
- 2 Lever 1 Aux Tilt Lever Lock En15 T4
- Suspension Seat: Fabric Adjustable Backrest Weight T4
- 15.5/80-24 (400/80-24) Sitemaster 15 Outset T4f
- Cab Tinted Glass Inc Heater, For 55Kw Engine Only Stg V
- Q-fit Carriage 1226Mm (4 Ft) Wide
- Grease Gun And Cartridge Kit
- High Visibility Convex Front Mirror
- Mech. Tow Hitch 1T. No Trailer Elects/hyds
- Rotating Beacon. Magnetic.
- High Visibility Convex Rear Mirror
- Forks And Pin 100W 45T 1067L For Q-fit
PDFs and Specification SheetsPDF Specification Sheet 1 PDF Specification Sheet 2
|Max Engine Power (kW)|
|Max Lift Capacity (kg)|
|Max Lift Height (m)|